Wednesday, November 29

Here Goes Nothing

Ok well i suppose 20 is a little young to be thinking about a career change but i have given this a lot of thought. Ever since i found Betfair i have thought of nothing else other than one day maybe making a living out of my gambling and here i go.

I wont be giving up my job just yet so i guess i am part time for the moment until i begin earning enough money to quit.

I am starting this blog to detail all my wins & losses, highs & lows and hopefully my change in life.

Yesterday was the first day i decided to start this seriously a deposited £100 into my account. I know how to trade on betfair but i know there is no way i am going to earn a living trading with £100 for a long time so am trying to build this up. Last night saw my first win Stoke to beat Cardiff which they did 3-0. My account is already showing a profit of £177.

No bets for me today as i cant watch the games and lay off in play and to many times before i have squandered money on straight win bets.

So here goes, lets see where this can take me.

2 comments:

The Betfair Trader said...

Best of luck with the possible career change and blog. A big decision to make if you do decide to go full time. Best to see how it goes with smaller stakes first like you are. I've been thinking for a while of upping my stakes but want another couple of months profit first.

Anyway, I've linked to your blog so if you could link back to my blog The Betfair Traderthat would be great!

Gambling Journey said...

Thanks for the encouragment mate and good luck to you. Added you to the site now.