Saturday, December 2

Head not Heart!

Well today has been a fine example of the title of the thread for me. Nothing major thankfully and i still managed to make a profit on the day of £0.90. Better than nothing.

Today started badly and was always going to anyway when i had to be up and out for 11.30am having been up all night watching the cricket. On my way out of the door my heart kicked in and i backed Stoke to beat Coventry. They didnt £20 good start.

When i got back from Coventry my head started working and the Barcelona game provided an escape route from the losing day. Backing Barca to win and then laying them off at 1-0 up just after half time meant i could go all green with £20.90 being the minimum i could win on the draw or Lavante. Lavante equalised but better than losing if i had stayed on.

Overall i think today is lesson learnt and mistakes i hopefully wont be repeating in this long journey.

2 comments:

feyang said...

Hi there,

I ve just starting my betting blog recently and just wondering whether you want to exchange link.

anyway my blog address is:
http://feyang.blogspot.com

I ve added your link to my blog, if it's a problem please let me know k? :)

Gambling Journey said...

Yes added you to my site now, thank you for adding me to yours.