Sunday, December 3

Good profit with a sweat.

Well today has been a pretty good one for me in terms of profit earning me £85 and boosting my overall bank up to £382.

It wasn’t without a great deal of sweating though.

Earlier in the day I watched and began trading on the Forrest game backing Forrest to win and then laying off just after they scored giving me a potential profit of £41 if Forrest could win and £22 on the draw and Salisbury win. Well similar to the Barca result last night what I wanted to happen and thought would happen didn’t but again a tidy profit.

I had decided that that would be me for the day but the opportunities for Real Madrid to close the gap on Barca led me to believe they would be a good bet. Again I thought id back them and lay them off when they were winning. Them going 1-0 wasn’t in the script.

From then on I was sweating big time with my whole bank dependent on how they came out in the second half. They did make it 2-1 and I layed off very quickly locking in a profit of £63.

Overall a good day but lessons in not using my whole bank can be taken from the day or this journey could come to an end much much sooner than I want it to.