Monday, December 4

Great start to the week.

With only one football game live on the TV tonight and no other sports really in action I was scratching for a bet really tonight.

However after much head scratching I managed to find my bets.

I ended up walking away with £35 on the match result after some good trading. Ended up a pretty dull game but in the end the result didn’t really matter thanks to some good trading and a profit being locked in.

I also managed to sneak £2 out of the bookings index which I was on again despite the £22 from the other day.

Those results have lifted my overall bank up to £419.

Not bad after an official week of doing this since last Tuesday.

2 comments:

andi0233 said...

hej, good luck with your blog, I added you on my blog also, i am taking it easy for the moment and hopefully put more time in 2007. how long have you been trading in betfair? just one thing, you had your bank on real madrid game, my suggestion is never to risk all bank at one game. good luck. www.tiger-man.blogspot.com

Gambling Journey said...

Yes mate lesson learnt definately because i was really sweating on that one, wont be repeating that again. Added you to the site.