Wednesday, December 20

Carling cup

Well last night was a complete wash out as im sure most are aware. I should say fog out really as this was the reason the game between Arsenal V Liverppol had been called off. I had been looking forward to watching and having a punt on it all day as well.

Tonight saw the second 2 quarter finals in the Carling cup and the live game was Newcastle V Chelsea. Easy money really trading on unders 2.5 goals, again another i should have let run and would have won £200 but i layed off regularly trading in and out to work a profit of £101.

This lifts my bank to £859

2 comments:

The 80th Minute said...

Hi,

A very nice profit. Far better than mine.

I was wondering if you are interested in exchanging links with my European sports Betting blog.
http://dremeber-mybets.blogspot.com

If so, please leave me a comment.

Cheers and good luck,
Dremeber

Malcolm Heyhoe said...

Hi,

I tried to find contact info via your blog but I was unsuccessful, so I thought it would be appropriate to contact you here. Apologies if it is not.

Just thought I would message you as I would appreciate your views on a free to play horse racing tipping game GG.com have recently finished creating.

It is called Tipzone: (http://www.gg.com/tipzone/)

You can play competitively, use Tipzone to test a betting system risk free, or should you wish set up leagues to play against friends or colleagues. Although it only caters for UK and Australian racing at the current time, we will be introducing US racing in the near future.

Also, we would be happy to exchange links with your blog if you want?

Either way, thanks for your time and good luck with your blog.

Regards,
David Ackerman