Monday, December 18

Greek football

Well firstly im glad im not from Greece. I couldnt cope with having to watch there football week in week out. It would bore me to tears. Mind you, while im at work it beats doing any proper work i suppose.

Todays game from league 2 Messiniakos V Thrasivoulos and i had decided it was going to be overs. Trading in at the begining i was £148 green on unders and was going to let it run. The first goal came late in the first half and the odds spiked back out again. I was going to get back in for more but didnt and let my bet ride again when another goal went in with about 20 minutes to go. I laid off 10 minutes before the whistle for a profit of £106.

Happy with that even though if id let it go i would have won more. Better to be risk free though as it gt hairy for some late on in the game.

Overall bank £758

No comments: