Monday, December 11

Out of practice

Isnt it amazing how when your away from doing this for a few days you become a little out of practice. I cant make my mind up whether this was out of practice with my judgment or with my trading but either way i was £100 after the Chelsea V Arsenal game was over.

The NFL provided a nice enough option to earn some of my money back for me tonight though starting with Baltimore @ Kansas City. This made me £10 a nice start to my nights NFL trading.

Later Denver @ San Diego allowed me to get £65 on any result which was a good earner. This gave me the oppurtunity though to get back in on another market for this game earning me another £13.

All told i managed to finish today £12 not a good result but it served to get me back in the swing of things ahead of another NFL game tonight and football tomorrow. Overall my bank now stands at £521

No comments: