Tuesday, December 12

Stay true to my convictions

Well today was a bit of an on off day really and the title sums that up pretty well.

It started last night/early morning with the NFL really. I had New Orleans down as a bit of a banker and if i had of stayed with my convictions there was money to be made on this one. Oh well, it didnt lose me anything just missed out on potential green.

Early afternoon and i had chosen my first football action for the day Thrasivoulos V Agrotikos. Strange one i know from Greece division 2 but i fancied unders and was on it. First of all from the start before laying off for all green at half time, then getting back in when one goal went in until the end letting it ride for more. The game ended 0-1 and i ended £108.

Later the Premiership game Villa V Sheffield and i fancied unders, however my convictions told me to leave it alone this game couldnt be picked. I went for it anyway and 2 minutes in Villa were 1 up. Great. I sweated on it until around the half hour malk when i decided there were more goals in this so i layed off for an all red position costing me £30.

Overall today i ended £78 and a total bank of £599. Also i need to start listening to start following my convictions.

No comments: