Tuesday, December 12

Quiet day.

Well today has been quiet for me in gambling terms. I have been very busy with work rushed off my feet all day so no chance for me to have a bet during the day but i wasnt to bothered what with the football that was on this evening.

Tonight brought us a few games all replays in the FA Cup. I focussed my attentions on the live game that was on Sky, Forrest V Salisbury.

The odds were very short on Forrest at the start of the game but i was sure Forrest were not going to win this game so i backed them. When the goal went in i greened out as i had prior experience of this game earlier in this blog and Salisbury equalised.

Forrest went on to make it 2-0 so i should of let it ride but a £51 is a profit none the less.

Overall bank £651

Not sure whether or not there will be much chance for me to have a bet tomorrow due to my
Nephews first nativity play so that will be me tomorrow night but we will see in the day.